Linggo, Pebrero 27, 2011

Day 3

Sorry if i couldnt post day two yesterday because I was out for family day.. ^^

So here goes my third day..

One interesting thing about this wheatgrass, is in the company that I ordered my wheatgrass, they offer what they call "Live blood analysis" at first I was hesitant to undergo this because from the name of the procedure. its like they will examine your blood LIVE, as in inside your body.. ^^  But I was wrong, they just took a drop of my blood and placed it inside the microscope.. so underwent this procedure and found out that my blood were all clumpy and sticking to each other,, the nurse said that it was caused by my  blood being acidic and the oxygen and nutrients are passing through my organs efficiently.. they also have this thing called the "Wheatgrass challenge" after they examined my blood, i would drink a glass of wheatgrass and after one hour examine it again.. The results were really amazing because after an hour my blood were all flowing individually and looked "healthy"..

well, i guess I was a wee bit convinced that this really is effective..

as for reviews on my personal use of wheatgrass for the 3rd day:

1. I noticed that i pooped yesterday morning and today. (which is weird for me because I used to poop like thrice a week) i hope its because of the wheatgrass..
2. you know the feeling the your guts are clean?? thats what i feel.. i hope this lasts.. ^^
3. i havent experienced any bouts of skin asthma since then.. i also hope this lasts.. ^^

well thats it for now.. ill try to update you again tommorow..
if someone out there is reading this,, hope you do this project with me ^^

2 komento:

  1. What is this wheatgrass? Product po ba ito or as in wheatgrass talaga?

    TumugonBurahin
  2. ung gamit ko wheatrgass powder eh,. pero alam ko meron ibang kinds na pwede mong i juicer.. ito kasi ung nirecommend sakin,, plus madali lang iprepare, ndi na ijujuice pa..

    TumugonBurahin