Lunes, Pebrero 28, 2011

Day 4

so its now day 4. I am now akin to the taste of the wheatgrass pure by now. it doesnt taste as bad, i guess this was what they called "acquired taste" it just taste like colored water by now.. ^^

here are my observations since yesterday:
1.) I again pooped this morning (i must say, this is both a gift and a curse because everyday pooping is not in my morning schedule)
2.) I tried to forgo coffee yesterday and drink wheatgrass only, i didnt feel any change, I had energy throughout the day (or maybe because it was not a stressful day)
3.) the skin asthma problem has hopefully gone away..

I have decided to take this project a step further, because i am seeing promising results as of now. I will take a complete blood exam and compare it now and again on the end of this product. t osee if there are any improvements in my blood (because the company is claiming that there are many benefits for our blood).

thats it for now.. would appreciate comments.. ^^ i encourage you also to do this project with me for better results,, ^^

1 komento:

  1. ano talaga yun taste niya? can you compare it? does it taste like tea or milk or something?

    TumugonBurahin